Property Conveyancing- Buying and Selling Properties in Spain
We have been helping clients of all nationalities to buy and sell their properties (conveyancing) in Spain for 25 years, and our experience and professionalism in this field is second to none in the Costa del Sol.
We will be with you from the beginning to the end, guiding you through the transaction step by step, covering both Legal & Tax issues.
Our Conveyancing services includes:
Before the title deeds are signed:
- Detailed breakdown and explanation of all the expenses involved in the purchase (or sale),
- Searching for any possible debts, liabilities or restrictions on the property,
- Negotiating with the vendor or developer,
- Drawing up or reviewing of private contracts.
- Application for NIE numbers (max. 2 per purchase)
During the completion in front of the Notary, we will be with you to ensure that you are signing exactly what you have agreed, or we can sign the title deeds on your behalf with a power of attorney.
After the completion in front of the Notary:
- Processing of taxes, including tax refund applications
- Registration of the deeds in the Land Registry,
- Water and electricity supplies contracts,
- Change of ownership in the Town Hall (rates),
- Arranging of bank standing orders for supplies, community fees and rates.
- Sorting out any doubt you may have about your new property and possible tax implications, etc.
As we are a company of Lawyers, Tax Advisers and Administrators of Communities of Owners (Commonhold Community Associations), you can be sure that all the aspects of the deal will be under control.
About our fees, in general you can expect a fee of approximately 1% of the purchase price for all our work, with a minimum of 1.200,00 + IVA and with big discounts for expensive properties, but we will always provide you with a FIXED and tailored offer once we know the details of the foreseen work and the price and location of the property you are buying/selling.
If you are SELLING your property in Spain, you may find this very interesting: http://bravolegal.es/selling-property-spain/
If you are BUYING your property in Spain, you may find this very interesting: http://bravolegal.es/costs-buying-property-spain/
If you would like to receive a no-obligation quotation for our services, please fill out the following form providing us with some information about the purchase or sale you are planning (price, conditions, location of the property, etc.) and we will get back to you immediately.
The responsible of the Conveyancing department is Miguel Angel Bravo, Lawyer, registered in the Illustrious Bar of Malaga (“Colegio de Abogados”) with number 8.410.